Change, PMO, PM, BA, Information Security
Cyber Security Manager
Excellent salary dependant on experience
Our FTSE 100 client based in York has an opportunity for a Cyber Security Manager who will be responsible for overseeing and controlling all aspects of the business’ information systems and technology security.
To contribute in the design and implementation of the Group’s cyber security strategy to ensure that the organisation has in place a set of consistently reliable controls in respect to cyber risk. Lead in the delivery of new cyber security systems and services, taking responsibility for their full lifecycle and ensuring continuous improvement.
Skills & Experience
- Held a position of Cyber Security Analyst or Engineer for at least 3 years,
- Detailed technical knowledge of Windows-based IT systems including both client and server,
- Solid understanding of IP networking principals,
- Experience of cyber security management systems to support the identification, prevention and protection of cyber risks and events,
- Demonstrable experience of security risk management, incident response and crisis management,
- Knowledge and experience of ISO27001 and other information security frameworks,
- Demonstrable ability of delivering continuous improvement within both the cyber security domain and the wider business,
- Experience of delivering business change from a cyber security perspective within a large organisation,
- Demonstrable experience of investigating security breaches and security incident management.
- CISSP, CISM or CISA desirable
Salary / Remuneration
- Excellent basic salary dependent on experience,
- Annual bonus,
- Range of flexible staff benefits,
- Free parking.
This Cyber Security Manager vacancy is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg 11525223).
Key Words: Cyber Security, Engineer, Analyst, IP Networking, ISO27001, Cyber, CISSP, CISM, CISA
Langham Recruitment #connectedandcommitted