AI / Machine Learning, BI, Data Science & Analytics, Development, Applications, Web, Support / Infrastructure / Database / Cloud
£50,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
Data Engineer – Python, Bash, PostgreSQL, AWS - £50,000 to £70,000 - Remote
A rare opportunity has arisen to join an innovative, global ecommerce technology business as Data Engineer. This is a brand-new role working for a rapidly expanding tech scale-up (100+ staff). You’ll play a crucial part in the Data Engineering team working on the existing data platform and developing a new cloud platform supporting their global operations.
Skills / Experience
- PostgreSQL / SQL
- Bash Scripting
- AWS Redshift
- AWS Athena
- AWS S3
- AWS Spectrum
- AWS Lambda
The role - Working with a complex, global dataset you will join a Data Engineering team supporting and developing the existing data platform and developing the new AWS cloud-based data platform. The company is based in Norwich but offers fully remote working.
Flexible Remote Working - You can choose to work fully onsite or fully remote or a combination thereof. (If working remotely you need to be available to travel to Norwich for onsite meetings once a month or so).
Salary and Remuneration
- Basic Salary range £50,000 to £70,000 dependent on experience
- Free boot-camp training, Paid Leave for volunteering, Staff Discount scheme, Personal Development budget, mindfulness sessions
- 26 days holidays
- Free breakfast and fruit (if working onsite)
- Paid maternity leave / paternity leave, shared parental leave, Parents support club
- Free week’s holiday when you get married (to enjoy your honeymoon)
This Data Engineer (PostgreSQL, Python, Bash) vacancy is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg 11525223).