IT & Engineering Sales
£24,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Remote working and flexibility
Recruitment Consultant / Delivery Consultant – MediaCity / Remote – “180 degree” Recruitment Consultant role with no business development.
IN4 Talent, a leading technology recruitment specialist, is a partnership between HOST MediaCity (Home of Skills and Technology) / IN4 Group and Langham Recruitment, a much-admired technology staffing business. IN4 Talent is the exclusive recruitment partner to a range of exciting technology companies throughout the Manchester technology ecosystem. We’ve never been busier and are now seeking several Delivery Consultants to join our growing team. These are “180 degree” Recruitment Consultant / Delivery Consultant roles. Applications are welcome from Recruitment Consultants, Talent Acquisition / Internal Recruiters who would like a busy candidate recruitment role. There is no business development.
Salary / Benefits / Resources / Opportunity
- Base Salary - £24,000 - £35,000 (dependent on experience and current salary).
- Commission – uncapped, zero threshold – 15-30% bandings
- Benefits - 28 days holiday, pension, incentives, events
- Standard hours 8.30am to 5.30pm (Monday to Thursday); 8.30am to 3.30pm Friday – flexibility / variation can be offered
- Remote Working – our consultants work in the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays (free parking onsite when you come to the office, or use MediaCity tram). The rest of the week its your choice whether you wish to work from home or come in to the office.
- Recruitment tools (Laptop and soft phone for remote working, Full Professional LinkedIn Recruiter Licence, Bullhorn, Job Boards etc...)
- Career Development - you'll be joining a talented team at an exciting time with new divisions launching in 2022 in the UK and Internationally
- You will have Recruitment Consultant / Talent Acquisition / Internal Recruitment experience (IT Recruitment / tech market preferred but not essential)
- Genuine desire to move into a Delivery Consultant role managing a busy desk, filling a variety of IT / Technology vacancies.
- Capable of effectively working multiple and diverse vacancies and interview processes at any one time.
- Methodical and Process Driven, able to work to customer deadlines, working with urgency and focus on delivering a high standard of service.
- Able to work in an environment of self-management with significant amounts of remote working.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail - able to produce high quality and detailed documentation e.g. advertisements, process documents, professional CV Front Sheets, compelling Inmails and social media.
We are seriously ambitious, connected and committed and would love to hear from you!
This Delivery Consultant / Recruitment Consultant vacancy is with Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg 11525223).