Change, PMO, PM, BA, Support / Infrastructure / Database / Cloud
Finance Systems Consultant – Manchester
We are looking for someone with a strong finance systems background to join the Finance System team within a well-known FTSE 100 Business, where you’ll have a key role in the systems development and configuration.
In this varied role you will provide a vital link between the IT and Finance teams, managing all support activities and assisting with project work. The purpose of the role will be to provide exceptional levels of financial systems consulting to a variety of users, from technical to non-technical.
- Proving Excel based reporting and analysis to all levels of the business,
- Providing support with routine & ad-hoc finance queries,
- Involvement in project work - Including upgrades and implementations to systems. You will be involved in the full process from gathering requirements to providing user training after changes have been deployed,
- Interaction with all areas of the business, you will work with offices throughout the UK. This will be done remotely for the foreseeable future but could involve occasional travel in the future.
Skills & Experience:
- Comprehensive experience with reporting & analysis,
- Strong communication skills, both oral & written,
- Experience of dealing with stakeholders at all levels,
- Previous finance system experience is essential,
- Advanced Excel skills
- Full UK driving license.
- Finance qualifications (ACA / CIMA / ACCA / CIPFA) would be advantageous but not essential
Salary and remuneration
Extensive benefits package including bonus, pension & life insurance.
This Finance Systems Manager vacancy is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg 11525223).
Keywords – Finance, Systems, Support, IT, ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA, Excel