Development, Applications, Web
£40,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Java Developer - Fully Remote - required by Naked Wines, a passionate, technology-led business, which has enjoyed 70% growth year-on-year, employs c150 people and was recently voted Sunday Times – Top 100 small companies to work for.
- Java 8+
- Spring 2+ (Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch)
- Git source control
- Maven build tool
- RX Java
- Jenkins configuration and build pipelines
- Basic Linux administration
- AWS CloudFormation Scripting
- AWS Deployment & Configuration
- Thymeleaf Templating
- HTML5 / CSS
- Angular JS (version 8+)
- AWS Lambda
- Docker / AWS ECS
- NoSQL Databases and Data Design
- Gradle build tool
Working remotely as part of a brand new squad in a multi-disciplinary Agile development team, you’ll be responsible for a range of back end, server-side Java Development projects utilising AWS / Microservices architecture.
- Salary in the range £40,000 to £60,000 depending your on current remuneration and experience (appointments can be made at Developer, Senior Developer or Squad Lead level)
- 10% annual bonus
- 25 days off, plus your birthday
- Staff Discount Scheme
- Free boot-camp training, Paid Leave for volunteering, Staff Discount scheme, Personal Development budget, mindfulness sessions
- Paid maternity leave / paternity leave, shared parental leave, Parents support club
- Free week’s holiday when you get married (to enjoy your honeymoon)
- Fully remote working / work from home - with your choice of Mac OR PC.
If this sounds like the remote Java Developer role for you, please apply today!