Management & Executive
£35,000 Per Annum
Marketing Executive – IN4.0 – Media City - £35,000 + bonus
Here at IN4.0, a UK leader in Digital Transformation and Talent Development, of we are looking for an experienced Marketing professional that is looking to take the next step in their career. The successful candidate will utilise customer and market knowledge to create innovative marketing campaigns that attract new business and further support the growth of our brand and customer base.
We have a mission to establish the UK as the place for pioneers in the fourth industrial revolution, supporting businesses with the latest Industry 4.0 Training Courses and Business Services to ensure they are the earliest adopters of industrial digital technologies.
Previous experience in a fast-paced marketing and communications role is essential. The successful candidate will have experience in developing, implementing, and leading on a comprehensive marketing and communications plan, providing creative input, ideation and marketing tactics as well as experience of developing and delivering successful campaigns.
You should be self-motivated and able to work as part of a small team. High standards of written and verbal communication skills are essential, along with the ability to plan and prioritise workloads to meet multiple deadlines.
Your key responsibilities will consist of:
- Driving the brand, marketing, and communications functions across the IN4 Group, including IN4 Talent, the Amazon Training Provider Network and AWS re/Start boot camps
- Ownership of all IN4 communication channels – Print, Digital & Social Media
- Developing and implementing creative digital marketing plans, campaigns and strategies for IN4 that promote our full range of services.
- Project managing all IN4 related marketing activities and liaising with internal team members and external consultants to ensure activity is co-ordinated.
- Working with service delivery leads to identify and develop opportunities for new business, in line with growth targets.
- Supporting the delivery of business development activities (including webinars and events) to ensure return on investment and lead generation opportunities are maximised.
- Leading on the organisation of online and in person events to raise our profile within the North West technology sector.
- Developing a range of marketing collateral and case studies that promote our success and sharing these with key stakeholders and media outlets.
- Creating monthly detailed analytic reports highlight the success of marketing campaigns against KPIs.
- Maintaining our Group’s WordPress websites and regularly updating copy to be on brand and in line with our key messages.
Skills and Experience:
- Min 3 years + marketing experience - agency or in-house
- Creative and brand strategy development
- Project coordination
- SEO, PPC, lead generation and digital advertising knowledge
- Google Analytics and reporting experience
- Copywriting experience
- Social media management
- Proof of audience building
- Website management
- Interest in and knowledge of technology and innovation
- Good communication skills
- Commercially minded
- Sales and Business Development
- Bid writing
- Graphic design and motion graphics skills
- Video production skills
- Photography skills
The role is based in Media City and would be 3 days per week onsite. Salary is up to £35K depending on experience with a financial bonus on top.
There is a flexible working culture and there is a great benefits package.
Please send across your latest CV ASAP to not miss out!
Key Words: Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Assistant, Business Development, SEO, PPC, Brand Development