Management & Executive
£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Marketing Executive – Up to £25,000 – Manchester City Centre
Are you naturally creative and looking to step into the world of marketing? Or perhaps you already have some experience and you’re looking for a company that will grow and nurture your existing skillset? We are working with a rapidly scaling EdTech company, whose innovative solutions are helping the next generation of young adults realise their goals and secure them their dream jobs.
Our client’s vision is a world where everyone is learning for their future. Their award-winning software is used by over a million people around the world every day to learn, share and grow. They have got a great core product and are already leaders in the apprenticeship market. They are now on a journey to expand their products and their market and have new opportunities to accelerate that growth by improving how they message and communicate their product and its capabilities to their customers.
About the role
As marketing executive, you will work across a wide range of projects and campaigns, with a big focus on driving revenue for our sales teams.
You’ll become a great writer who can create engaging email and social campaigns, write interesting content for an informative and popular EdTech blog.
As the world opens back up, our client are going to be creating live events and conferences, which you will be organising and attending!
So, what does day to day look like as Marketing Executive?
- Support marketing campaigns to generate sales leads and acquire new customers.
- Develop digital and social marketing operations.
- Be experienced using marketing software.
- Analyse performance data and report to stakeholders.
- Research and implement the latest trends in digital and social marketing.
- Support in the organisation and attendance of events.
- Support sales and CSM teams with projects to drive revenue.
- Support the People team with internal staff communication.
- Work with Product and Technology teams to drive interest in products and services.
- Support the development of product marketing leadership.
- Manage marketing materials and assets to ensure they are up to date and on brand.
- Ensure content is well-written, accurate and error free.
Your knowledge and skills:
- Great communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and able to translate data and reports to drive change.
- Ability to work and efficiently across a range of tasks/projects at the same time.
- Able to work independently.
- Commercially aware with ability to think of lead generating ideas.
- Technology savvy.
- Able to write using persuasive language for a range of audiences with good written English and editing/proof reading skills.
- A passion for marketing and desire to learn more!
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, as well as an additional days’ holiday each year to a maximum of 30.
- Birthday leave.
- Dedicated community days where you get to give back to your local community, or volunteer for something that you feel passionate about.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Smart and central city-centre office.
- Annual company away day.
- We have a flexible approach to working location, minimum 2 days working from office per week.
Interested? Apply with your CV, and we will be in touch to discuss further