£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
G.Yarmouth or MK
Product Design Engineer - Packaging / Electronics - Our client is an international electronics business providing a range of microelectronics to sectors including aerospace, scientific, defence, medical, communications and space.
- To define, design & develop optoelectronic products for a variety of applications
- Develop test fixtures and jigs for Opto electronics Products
- Provide technical design and layout expertise
- Define and develop Optoelectronics testing systems and methods
- Define and develop manufacturing processes
- Support manufacture of prototypes
- Document prototype builds
- Perform and report verification testing of prototype products
- Transfer products from NPI to Manufacture
Skills and experience required:
- Experienced in electronics package design, particularly optoelectronics
- Knowledge of optics industry standards
- Experience of working within an agile NPI environment
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive basic salary up to £50,000 dependent on current experience
- Excellent working environment and culture within an international technology business.
- 25 days holiday, Healthcare / optical / dental, pension
- Employee Driven Improvement programme, volunteering programme and a range of employee reward options.
- Working hours will be 0800 to 1630 Monday to Thursday, 0800 to 1330 on Friday.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!
This Product Design Engineer vacancy is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg 11525223).
Key words Optics, Optoelectronics, Electronics, Packaging Design