Change, PMO, PM, BA
£40,000 to £47,500 Per Annum
Scrum Master | Norwich / Remote | Circa £45,000
Langham Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with Naked Wines to recruit a Scrum Master for its technology team. Naked Wines are a passionate, technology-led business, which has enjoyed 70% growth year-on-year, employs c150 people and was recently voted Sunday Times – Top 100 small companies to work for.
Working within a cross-functional group, the Scrum Master will be responsible for coordinating the activities for a technology transformation project and ensuring project deliverables are met.
- Lead on activities such as stand-ups, sprint planning, demonstrations and retrospectives
- Timely planning of sprints to ensure team is focused on right activities at the right time
- Supporting and coaching the team to deliver using Agile values and principles
- Clearing obstacles and blockers and protecting team from outside interruptions and distractions
- Improve sprint velocity through continuous improvement
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master, facilitating ceremonies and coaching teams
- Experience of technically complex technology projects e.g. CI/CD, release management
- Significant experience of working in an Agile environment and associated tooling e.g. Jira
- Experience in SDLC and delivery through an Agile framework
- Experience of running retrospectives and implementing continuous improvement initiatives
- Scrum Master Certification
- Salary in the region of £45,000 depending on current experience level and remuneration
- 25 days off, plus your birthday (you provide the cake!)
- A regular wine allowance (should you choose to take it)
- Free boot-camp training,
- Paid Leave for volunteering, Staff Discount scheme, Personal Development budget, mindfulness sessions
- Free breakfast and fruit (if working onsite)
- Paid maternity leave / paternity leave, shared parental leave, Parents support club
- Free week’s holiday when you get married (to enjoy your honeymoon)
- Your choice of Mac OR PC to enable remote working
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!
This Scrum Master vacancy is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg 11525223).
Keywords – Scrum Master, Scrum, Agile