Embedded Software / Firmware, Management & Executive
£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Software Manager / Head of Software / Software Development Manager / Software Engineering Manager, West Yorkshire – Competitive Salary + Benefits
Experience and skills required:
- Experience of managing complex real time software development projects and teams employing technologies including:
- GitHub and JIRA source control / issue management experience.
- Experience of Leading on development of software in either Lead Software Engineer or Software Project Management role.
- Background in systems design / software development experience
- Ability to build a high-performing software team (recruitment, development, managing performance
- Agile / Waterfall Development and implementation is desirable
- Experience of managing software projects including networking and communications protocols e.g. TCP/IP, USB, Serial.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject.
Salary / Remuneration:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- 33 days holiday (25 days per year + 8 statutory days)
- Flexible benefits scheme includes: Travel Scheme, cycle to work, pension, health insurance etc...
This Head of Software / Software Development Manager / Software Engineering Manager / Software Manager vacancy is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg 11525223).